Kindergarten Registration Packet
(for Kindergarteners of 2020-2021)
All parents/guardians registering a student for Kindergarten in 2020-2021 should read these directions before following links attached below.
- If you encounter any problems/issues, fill out the linked form so a leadership member can contact you for assistance: HELP FORM
- If you are unable to upload documents, you can mail them to: Lincoln Elementary School, 79001 AL HWY 77, Lincoln, AL 35096
- Any children who attended PreK at LES still need to register as new students. If asked if the student was enrolled with Talladega County Schools during the 2019-20 school year, please select NO. No should be selected even if the Preschool student attended a school within our system.
- The parent/guardian will Create an Account. An email address is required to Create an Account. If you created an account for an older sibling during 2019-20, you will select to "Sign In". If the parent/guardian has an account with Talladega County Schools but is unable to log in, please fill out the attached form above for HELP.
- CLICK HERE TO BEGIN: Kindergarten Registration LINK
2021-2022KindergartenRegistration.pdf, 340.3 KB; (Last Modified on March 9, 2021)