LES is excited to announce we have been awarded 2 additional PRE-K UNITS for the upcoming school year!Registration is now open. Visit https://alprek.asapconnected.com Complete the Pre-Registration Form and submit birth certificate and proof of residence.More information can also be found at www.children.alabama.gov
School Supply Packs for Sale! All your child's school supplies in just one order!Order Securely OnlineJune 1st - June 27th1. Go to www.epipacks.com2. Enter the School ID LIN3453. Click on the grade (s) to purchase4. Kits are ready for you on the firstday of school!See the attached flyer for more information:
*LES Library will be open from 10am-12pm on the following dates: 6/9, 6/23, 7/7, and 7/14/21.*Summer reading challenge will be June 1-Aug. 11.*See the attached flyer for more info.*Get your Summer Reading Challenge Packet at the library on 6/9, 6/23/ 7/7, and 7/14!*Email email@example.com if you have questions!
(for Kindergarteners of 2020-2021)
All parents/guardians registering a student for Kindergarten in 2020-2021 should read these directions before following links attached below.
- If you encounter any problems/issues, fill out the linked form so a leadership member can contact you for assistance: HELP FORM
- If you are unable to upload documents, you can mail them to: Lincoln Elementary School, 79001 AL HWY 77, Lincoln, AL 35096
- Any children who attended PreK at LES still need to register as new students. If asked if the student was enrolled with Talladega County Schools during the 2019-20 school year, please select NO. No should be selected even if the Preschool student attended a school within our system.
- The parent/guardian will Create an Account. An email address is required to Create an Account. If you created an account for an older sibling during 2019-20, you will select to "Sign In". If the parent/guardian has an account with Talladega County Schools but is unable to log in, please fill out the attached form above for HELP.
- CLICK HERE TO BEGIN: Kindergarten Registration LINK
See the Google Form Below for Our Annual Title I Meeting (Virtual)
Please see attached forms for PTA Membership, T-shirts, lanyards, and decals below. You can print order forms and send to school with payment, or you can write the needed information on paper and stuff in baggie or envelope with payment. Please be sure to include PTA, child's name, and classroom on any paperwork. Thank you!