ACAP Summative Grades 2nd - 8th administered in April
All 2nd - 8th grade students will participate in the ACAP statewide assessment. The ACAP has features not previously included in previous state assessments.
- Second grade will take the test; however, their scores will only be used to measure growth for their 3rd grade year.
- There is a writing component in the tests for grades 4th through 8th and will comprise a text dependent analysis in order to develop a comprehensive essay response.
- Students in grades 4th, 6th, & 8th will also take the Science portion of the assessment.
- Test items will be aligned to the Alabama Course of Study.
WE ENCOURAGE PRACTICE & EXPOSURE
- Sample test items are available by clicking HERE
- Online Training Tools (OTT) - Student practice for ACAP computer enhancement tools click HERE
- Click Online Tools Training, next select the grade level of your child, then select the subject to practice and follow directions on the page.
- Students may access the OTT as often as needed or desired from either the classroom or home.
- The OTT runs on a standard Google Chrome browser and can be accessed outside the school network.
(for Kindergarteners of 2020-2021)
All parents/guardians registering a student for Kindergarten in 2020-2021 should read these directions before following links attached below.
- If you encounter any problems/issues, fill out the linked form so a leadership member can contact you for assistance: HELP FORM
- If you are unable to upload documents, you can mail them to: Lincoln Elementary School, 79001 AL HWY 77, Lincoln, AL 35096
- Any children who attended PreK at LES still need to register as new students. If asked if the student was enrolled with Talladega County Schools during the 2019-20 school year, please select NO. No should be selected even if the Preschool student attended a school within our system.
- The parent/guardian will Create an Account. An email address is required to Create an Account. If you created an account for an older sibling during 2019-20, you will select to "Sign In". If the parent/guardian has an account with Talladega County Schools but is unable to log in, please fill out the attached form above for HELP.
- CLICK HERE TO BEGIN: Kindergarten Registration LINK
See the Google Form Below for Our Annual Title I Meeting (Virtual)
Please see attached forms for PTA Membership, T-shirts, lanyards, and decals below. You can print order forms and send to school with payment, or you can write the needed information on paper and stuff in baggie or envelope with payment. Please be sure to include PTA, child's name, and classroom on any paperwork. Thank you!