Degrees and Certifications:

Dual Enrollment

Dual Enrollment is a way for students to complete their high school coursework and earn college credits.

Many courses are offered ONLINE. Some courses held at CACC are on campus.

Scholarships ARE AVAILABLE.

Participating in dual enrollment starts your COLLEGE permanant record: All coursework goes on college transcript.

CACC requires a 2.5 GPA (technical and academic courses)

JSU requires a 3.0 GPA (gateway to your major courses)

Contact Mrs. Motes for more information