My name is Jesse Hooks and I am entering my 2nd year at Childersburg Middle School and my 22nd year with Talladega County Schools. I am originally from Pell City, graduating there in 1996. I am married to the former Rhonda Muller of Pell City and we have four wonderful daughters: Rebekah 19, Victoria 17, Abigail 13, and Charlotte 9. We attend church at Coosa Valley Baptist Church in Cropwell. In my spare time I love to watch Auburn Football and Chicago Cubs baseball.
2000 University of Alabama at Birmingham BA Secondary Education:Social Science
2008 University of Alabama MA Educational Leadership
2015 Auburn University EDS Instructional Leadership
- 1998-2000 Pell City Schools Instructional Asst.
- 2001-2008 Lincoln High School Teacher/Coach
- 2008-2011 Lincoln High School Assistant Principal
- 2011-2017 Childersburg High School Principal
- 2017-2021 Lincoln Elementary School Principal
- 2021-Present Childersburg Middle School Principal