• Current MHS Students:

    Email the counselor (Mrs. Franklin) your request or visit the counselor's office.

    Former MHS Students:

    A transcript request may be made by visiting the school or mailing your request to:

    • Munford High School
    • Attn: Transcripts
    • 300 Cedars Road
    • Munford, AL 36268

    Be sure to include:

    • Name on diploma
    • Date of birth
    • Address to mail transcript

    A $3.00 processing fee is required.