The goals of LHS are:
1. Implement an effective, challenging, and energized curriculum that promotes academic excellence and aesthetic appreciation for each student.
2. Expand, improve, and maintain school facilities in order to provide a positive and productive learning environment.
3. Foster a positive image of the Talladega County Schools.
4. To integrate technology into the school.
5. To provide alternate programs to meet needs of at risk students.
6. Develop an equitable, adequate funding base within Talladega County.
7. Enhance instruction and services for students by implementing a more effective and challenging staff development program.