Talladega Couunty Schools is a proud member of the Digital Promist League of Innovative Schools.
The Digital Promise League of Innovative Schools is a national network of forward-thinking education leaders who are working together to:
- Improve outcomes for students and solving the challenges facing K-12 schools through powerful and smart use of learning technologies
- Use their collective voice to advance positive change in public education
- Partner with entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading education thinkers and serves as a test-bed for new approaches to teaching and learning
The League aims to:
Galvanize networks to design, validate, champion, and scale effective, innovative learning opportunities to advance equity and excellence for every student.
- Design: Create policies, programs, tools, and models
- Validate: Inform design and efficacy with research
- Champion: Advocate for policies, programs and models that transform systems
- Scale: Share and drive adoption models for replication
- Effective: Proven positive impact
- Innovative: New or improved solutions to challenges
- Advance Equity: Ensure historically underserved student populations participate, benefit, and thrive
- Advance Excellence: Support solutions that increase knowledge and skills for student success