Basic Skills Reading/Math
Covered standards will be individualized to each student per their IEP goals and placement testing.
Instruction will be provided using research based curriculums and strategies as deemed appropriate per a student’s IEP and needs. These may include, but are not limited to, SRA Corrective Reading, VMath/TransMath, iReady, IXL, Suite360, APEX, etc.
Assignments will be graded as outlined per the TCBOE Grading Policy.
- Show respect to your teacher, your peers, yourself, and your classroom at all times.
- Check Google Classroom and TCBOE Gmail daily for assignments, announcements, and resources.
- Communicate with your teacher immediately regarding any questions or concerns about instructions, assignments, expectations, etc.
- Participate in all whole group, small group, and individual activities without delay or disruption.
- Use technology only with permission and for on-task assignments. No phones at any time.
- Use proper virtual learning etiquette in the case of virtual instruction or meetings.
- Adhere to TCBOE & MHS expectations for conduct, including any additional guidelines regarding health and safety precautions.
While on campus, I will be available in person for any needs during the school day. During virtual learning times, you may reach me by phone, text, or email during standard school day times. I will be happy to arrange video communication with advanced planning. Outside of typical school hours, you are welcome to send communication by your preferred method and I will respond by my next scheduled availability.