Munford High School
Driver Education Program - July 6th-July 17th
Driver’s Education (1/2 credit)
- All students who sign up for summer driver education will be required to attend all four days of the classroom instruction. The classroom instruction will be from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. on July 6th-9th.
- After the classroom instruction session, students will be assigned driving groups and will begin driving time. Driving times will be set by the instructor once class begins. Students are only responsible to be on campus during their driving time each day once the driving phase begins.
- Instructor will review social distancing policies with student/guardian.
- There are only 25 slots available for this course. Registration forms and payment must be received to secure a spot in the course. Once the 25 slots are filled, we will keep a waiting list and contact you if a slot becomes available.
- Fee is $100
The following are required after a student has completed the registration form and been selected for the program:
- Copy of driving permit
- Correct registration fee in cash, check, or money order made payable to Munford High School
- NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED ONCE CLASSES HAVE BEGUN
- The Talladega County Schools Student Responsibility and Privileges Code of Conduct and Attendance will be in effect during the summer program. Any behavior resulting in a disciplinary action will be subject to dismissal with loss of credit and forfeiture of fees.
- Credit for the course will only be awarded to students that attend ALL classes. Tardiness and checkouts will count as missed time. Students who exceed this time will be dismissed without refund or credit. No make-up hours will be scheduled. Any student dismissed due to disciplinary reasons will not receive credit or a refund.
- Student driving time is based on the amount of time needed to demonstrate proficiency of skills.
- Students will be given the opportunity to take their Alabama Driver License test if no class time is missed.
- Students must bring their lunch including a drink on days they are in the classroom. In addition, students will not be allowed to leave campus until 3:00 p.m.